Deadline: June 30, 2016
Award: $2,000 for each accepted prior art citation
- Have been be available or dated prior to December 7, 2007; and
- Show a clear illustration or clearly describes a tapered, flexible sleeve with a one opening larger than the other opening.
Key terms, key phrases:
sleeve, funnel, tapered sleeve
- RICHARD A. MLADICK, M.D., F.A.C.S. “No-Touch” Submuscular Saline Breast Augmentation Technique, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 17:183-192, 1993 , New York, NY.
- RICHARD A. MLADICK, M.D., F.A.C.S. SIGNIFICANCE OF Staphylococcus epidermidis CAUSING SUBCLINICAL INFECTION, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: 15 April 2005 – Volume 115 – Issue 5 – pp 1426-1427, Virginia Beach, VA
- RICHARD A. MLADICK, M.D., F.A.C.S. Prevention of Capsular Contracture, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: May 1999 – Volume 103 – Issue 6 – pp 1773-1774, Virginia Beach, VA
A prior art citation is any presentation, oral proceeding, grant proposal, lecture notes, thesis (PhD or Masters), conference proceeding, conference poster, foreign language citation, government report or other dissemination of information or technology that publicly discloses the specific concepts related to the search prior to the date indicated.
Please be VERY specific about how your submission meets the request criteria, and include a copy of the actual citation, not just an excerpt.