The Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services organization with major specialization in recruitment within and outside Africa; GP are currently looking for a Head Technology for client; a start-up technology company that provides technology and marketing solutions for the emergency services sector. Required Position : Head of Technology Department
• Establishes the technological aspect of the company’s strategic vision
• Leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
• Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
• Evaluates and recommends technologies.
• Directs the development of the company’s data security plan.
• Ensures adequate protection of the company’s confidential, proprietary information
• Ensures secure access to the company’s data and servers.
• Identifies trends and makes recommendation to enable the company capitalise on constructive opportunities.
• Develops, manages and ensures optimal performance of the company’s technology platforms
• Communicates the company’s technology strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Evaluates, identifies and implements holistic internal and external communications systems.
• Oversees, directs and project manages internal and external technology development.
• Manages vendor relationship
• Carry out any other task that may be required by the company.
Critical Management Tasks
• Ensure accurate and timely management of all functions noted above
• Maintain and update knowledge/skills relating to Admin functions
• Ensure sensitivity and respect for the rights and privacy of patients, visitors and staff
• Maintain professional conduct in attitude and performance to ensure professional standards are maintained
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Collaborate with internal departments to prepare and present findings.
Relevant Qualification and Experience:
· 2:1 or above in a Bachelors’ degree from a reputable higher institution required in any program in Engineering, IT, Computer Science.
· Technology Certification is requisite.
Other Required Qualifications
· Minimum of 10-12 years experience of which 5-8 years Management and strategic experience is requisite
· Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
· Masters degree or MBA is an added advantag
· Has experience with Agile
· Exhibits strong business writing skills
· Has ability to develop and document detailed, holistic and comprehensive product documents
· Has worked with data analytics, business intelligence and or big data systems
· Excellent verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong Time Management
· Strong Analytical
· Strong Organisational Skills
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
· Quality Management
· Strategic Thinking
· Ability to motivate people
· Strong Negotiation Skills
· Strong Leadership skills
· Strong Problem Solving Skills
· Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Sound Judgement
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants should Click Here to Apply