Swisscoin!!Swisscoin!! The Maths Involved
Everyone on the internet is currently talking about swisscoin and if you haven’t heard about it, then you must have been playing on the Internet. Investing in this crypto-currency called swisscoin is the best thing that can happen to anyone in this new year 2017.
What is Swisscoin?
Read This Also: How To Become a Millonaire By Joining Swisscoin Now
History of Cryptocurrencies(Brief)
1. Cryptocurrency, which is digital money, was created in 2009 from the blockchain technology.Bitcoin was the first to enter the market, and as many now know, we missed out big-time. Bitcoin started trading at $0.02 and 4 years later it was traded at over $1100 – today’s value is close to $1100 and it has created a lot of wealth for many.
2. Lets do some Calculations. Lets assume you bought BitCoin worth $1000 as at2009s, the value now
will be; 1 bitcoin = $0.02 Therefore, $1000 will generate ($1000/$0.02) = 50,000 coins.
Today, 1 Bit Coin = $1100 (NGN 510,000). Your
50,000 coins will be valued at $65,000,000 and that’s just in a few years from investing $1,000.
3. The brain behind the rise in the value of cryptocurrency, is because it is set by demand and supply, meaning
the more people want to mine and own the coin, the higher the price goes.
SwissCoin like is been said earlier, is a brand new cryptocurrency, pre-launched May 1st and the blockchain went live and started mining the first batch of coins on Saturday June 4th 2016. Members of SwissCoin are today mining these coins at lowest possible value at 0.1 euro
What Products Does SwissCoin Offers?
SwissCoin offers to its members some sort of different levels of educational packs within cryptocurrency and finance,
so that members can educate themselves on the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency which is by
guarantee the future of payments.
The educational packs ranges from €25 and up to €15,000. In the pack you purchase you will also receive
“tokens” that are used to generate SwissCoin in the system, you will receive 1 token for 0.1 euro.
Meaning if you Invest €500, you will get 5,000 tokens. You will also receive 1 split in your pack (a
split doubles up your tokens) giving you a total of
Today as SwissCoin mins at lowest rate possible (1/1) you get 1 SwissCoin out of 1 token in the mining process, as more coins are mined over time, the difficulty will increase. Your will then receive 10,000 SwissCoins after the
mining and as the value of the coin increases, so does the value of your total amount of coins do. Here is the most interesting part, When SwissCoin is valued at only €1 , you investment of €500 would be worth €10,000 (as
you have 10,000 coins). That’s just the minimum possible. In 2018 SwissCoin is expected to be valued at closer to €5 per coin and still rising, meaning you €500 investment would the be worth €50,000 .
How Can I Cashout?
Once you have money in your SwissCoin wallet, you have different options to cash out;
1. To bank account
2. Using SwissCoin Mastercard to be available in September 2016
3. Reinvest in buying more coins and making more money.
To get started click the link below and you can also join our Facebook group for more detailed info on how to fund and how to make more money from swisscoin. Like our facebook page. Alternatively follow us on twitter.