MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
Core purpose of the Job
- Contribute to the sustenance of the MTN brand by providing high quality customer care to all MTN’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- First degree (BSc or HND) in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ post degree experience
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in the Telecoms/Service industry
- Microsoft Office suite
- Research/Insights skill
- Experience in a call center environment
- Forensic Auditing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Facilitate the development of team and individual quality and performance standards.
- Assist in monitoring and benchmarking performance across and within teams.
- Participate actively in the administration of customer satisfaction surveys and employee satisfaction survey.
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to quality management metrics.
- Conduct Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Identify and communicate audit gaps to all stakeholders, follow-up to ensure audit recommendations are implemented.
- Analyse customers’ information needs, business problems and business opportunities to determine efficient and effective systems/programming solutions.
- Collaborate with business users to define processes that meet business needs
- Work with business unit and IS team to define and design user systems architecture.
- Ensure the availability of all required systems
- Develop and define IT requirements to support process and system changes
- Plan and manage the development and maintenance of required user systems
- Prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high quality results.
- Create detailed functional design documents for conversions, interfaces, and reports
- Work with user departments to define roles and access rights to be created for all users in line with business requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of all user systems and provide user guides for new and/or modified systems
- Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues
- Provide customer service in terms of problem tracking, troubleshooting and systems fault resolution
You Can Now Shop and Order your AIM Global Products, WP Themes/Plugins Directly from our online shop/store Dismiss
error: Content is protected !!