Home Technology SHELL Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Trainees in 2017 Has Commence- Apply Now
Is SHELL Nigeria Recruiting? Yes. Here is how to Apply.
SHELL is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
SHELL target is to practically meet the energy needs ofthe society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future.
Shell is looking for graduates who:
- Have Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- Have graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Areas of interest/Discipline
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
Note: Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be rejected. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
Application portal opens 1st June and closes 14th June 2017.
=>How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
For more information visit SHELL Nigeria Career Page
You Can Now Shop and Order your AIM Global Products, WP Themes/Plugins Directly from our online shop/store Dismiss
error: Content is protected !!