T-Mobile Revvl T1 is an exclusively branded smartphone from T-Mobile. It is such an awesome smartphone with cool features at an affordable price. The news first came in May about a new series of own-brand Android smartphones from T-Mobile called Revvl series and Revvl T1 would be the first of the series to be launched. Others will be Revvl T2 and Revvl T3 pro to be expected at a later time.
The T-Mobile Revvl T1 is the Un-carrier’s new and affordable flagship device offering premium specs without the premium price tag. One would expect the smartphone to sell at a price range of $600-$800 considering the features of the device but no, the flagship device sells for $170. This is pretty cool and will serve as an alternative for those who can’t afford a $600 dollar Smartphone or for those that wish to save their money and still get a premium device.
Related Article: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 leaks – What to expect
The Exclusive T-Mobile Revvl T1 is a great option for; high internet usage customers looking for an affordable smartphone, T-Mobile brand enthusiasts who want the confidence of knowing their phone is backed by T-Mobile and its lightning-fast 4G LTE network and for video addicts who enjoy watching TV and movies on their Smartphone.
- Body: 5.5-inches screen size, a led flash for the front camera, a fingerprint reader at the back below the camera and T-Mobile printed at the bottom
- Display: The T-Mobile features a large 5.5-inches HD display. It was expected to have a full HD (1080p) but recent leaks have shown it to be HD which is 720p. However, with the 5.5-inches display, you have the comfort of enjoying browsing and movies.
- Network: 4G LTE. Of course, T-Mobile is a Wireless network company and we wouldn’t expect less. The T-Mobile Revvl T1 comes with 4G LTE Network that allows you enjoy fast LTE data speed.
- Camera: 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front facing camera with led flash.
- Chipset: 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- OS: Android Nougat. There has been some confusion as to the version of Nougat, on some pages, it is listed as 7.1 and on others, it’s 7.0 but whichever version it turns out to be, we are certain it’s Android Nougat