2018 Presidential Scholarships at Jiangsu University in China.
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2018.
Applicants are invited to apply for the JSU Presidential Scholarships, 2018 spring intake. These scholarships are available for international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University.
Course Level: Bachelor, Master and PhD Program
Eligible Nationalities: All International students.
Scholarships available for University of Tampere, Finland.
- Only applicable to self-funded overseas students who take English-taught degree programs only.
- The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Presidential scholarship graduates’ students who apply to quit JSU should compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Age Requirement: Bachelor: under 25 years; Master Students: under 30 years; PhD Students: under 35 years.
- Not compatible to winners of other scholarships
Applicants must fill out the application and upload all required documents as follows
A passport photo;
Copy of passport (the photo page)
Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
Family financial statement
Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
Two recommendation letters (Master and PhD only)
Applications to all programs should be only done online through the “Online Application System”