Application Deadline: 14th January 2018.
AK Wien is funding a limited of scholarships to students for study at the prestigious University of Vienna. Scholarships are opened to both full-time and part-time students.
Course Level: Masters
Apply now for the ESED Scholarships
• The student is a national or resides in a county included in the DAC list of ODA receiving countries.
• A proven need for financial assistance in order be able to attend the program (e.g. no or insufficient income from paid work, lack of own savings and/or family support).
• Excellent academic record and proven work experience in a field related to sustainable development
• The award of a scholarship is conditional upon the successful application to the Master Program. After successful application for the scholarship, you will be required to submit the formal application for the Master Program until 31 January 2018.
• It is important to go through application requirements and instructions on the Program Webpage before applying.
Decisions on awards will be published on 22 January 2018.