Annually NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) and TUCN (Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria) together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
This award program is aimed at promoting excellence in academic likewise quality manpower development in the Country in which this scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
According to Wikipedia, A scholarship is simply an award of financial aid for a student to further their education. It can also be defined as a grant or payment made to support a student’s education in which it is usually awarded on the basis of academic or other achievement.
Eligibility to Qualify For Consideration of the NNPC/Total Scholarship
1. Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate – Before you apply for the NNPC/Total Scholarship, you must be a FULL TIME registered undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
2. Be a certified 100 or 200 level student – As at the time of application, you also must be a certified 100 or 200 level student
3. Show proof of SSCE – You should have a proof of Secondary School Certificate Examination known as SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
4. Show proof of the (UTME) score – You must also have proof of your Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations score known as JAMB Score
5. Show proof of Admission letter and Matriculation Number – Your Admission Letter from the University likewise Matriculation Number are part of requirment
6. Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for D.E) – If you’re a direct entry students, you should have proof of you’re A level or Equivalent Certificate
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NNPC/Total Scholarship
1. Personal Information: You should enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all information that which you supply are true. Accept terms and condition.
You can find more info FAQS and More at the NNPC/Total Scholarship official website