Lenovo company is an international Chinese innovation company, the headquarters is in Beijing, China, and Morrisville, North Carolina, U.S. Since it creates, produces, Designs and sells cell phones, PCs, tablet PCs, servers, good TVs, electronic storage gadgets and IT management software system, Lenovo was the world’s largest PC merchant by unit sales in 2015.
It has market and destributed the IdeaPad line of notebook, ThinkPad line of notebook, Yoga line of notebook laptops, computers, laptops, the ThinkCentre line of desktops and IdeaCentre line of desktops.
All You Need To Know About Lenovo
- Lenovo is the third largest computer company in the world and the largest computer maker. Moreover, it’s selling one-third of the branded computers sold in China. It also makes computer elements for a number of foreign company’s. It had been valued at $15 billion in 2007.
- Lenovo is the biggest-ever overseas acquisition by a Chinese company. In the technology sector.
- Lenovo had bought IBM’s PC Business in 2005.Among different acquisitions from the U.S.
- Lenovo has been using Motorola Brand in U.S., Latin American and is even thinking about using it in China according to Lenovo CEO.
- You can always imagine Lenovo hopes. they hope to sell 100 million smartphones in a year when closing the Motorola deal.
- Do you know that Lenovo company pay Google the amount of $2.91 billion – $660 million in cash and US$750 million in Lenovo common shares at the time of closing + $1.5 billion within the sort of a three-year promissory note. You can agree with me that this is a fat sum of money.
- As indicated by IDC Data, Lenovo was the fourth biggest smartphone manufacturer in q4, 2013 and s was also the speediest growing smartphone merchant among the highest 5 in the year 2013.
- Do you know that Google is keeping over 15,000 Motorola Mobility patents, while only around 2,000 are going to Lenovo? and they will also get a license for the Motorola patents that Google is holding.
- Do you also know that Google originally closed Motorola Mobility acquisition in 2012 for $12.5 billion After the deal? Google sold Motorola’s set-top box business to Arris Group INC. for $2.24 billion.
A Suitable Lenovo Warranty Plan
The Lenovo company has a warranty plan, there is a two years plan and the Lenovo 2 Year Extended Warranty plan that covers all the hardware that is being defected during the warranty period. This two years extended warranty plan can either be obtained with the PC or before the manufacturer guarantee expires.
The plan is valid for a maximum of three years, depending on the original extended warranty time frame. For instance, if the computer warranty plan is under the one year manufacturer’s warranty time frame, you have the choice of buying the two years extended warranty plan.
Apart from the company Extended Warranty, The also offers the one Year Accidental Damage Protection plan. Definitely, this kind of plan will always give you the peace of mind to know that your investment is protected from the expenses and unexpected repairs hassle. It covers a lot of area in terms of damage to your laptop by accidental drops, electrical surges, spills or failure of the screen.
Connect with us on Social media