Cryptocurrency trading platforms are online market or websites where one can buy, sell or exchange cryptocurrencies for other traditional currency or digital currency like US dollars, Euro etc. For those interested in trading professionally and have access to fancy trading tools, you will likely need to use an exchange that requires verification of ID and open an account.
Also, there are platforms for occasional and straightfoward trading that does not require the use of account. Recently, the rates of cryptocurrencies have been on the high side and many investors are beginning to focus on these digital assets. Due to this, investors have a couple of trading platforms to trade in cryptocurrencies.
1. Binance: A Malta based cryptocurrency exchange has a very low fee charges of between 0.05- 0.1 percent per trade. This platform supports lots of coins and has its site available in multiple languages, such as Chinese, Korean, Russian, English, Spanish, Japanese and French. Binance is Primary found mostly in the China Market and Chinese Coins, it can be used in converting Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin when purchased to altcoin.
2. Cex.io: This trading platform gives users the opportunity to buy cryptocurrency with their credit card and at a very low rate. Purchase of cryptocurrency can also be done free using bank transfers. Cex.io services is available in many countries around the globe except a few. It also offers security, lower fees, high liquidity, margin trading, almost 100% up time and cross-platform trading. it operates like a registered in almost all the areas is is present, combining fiat to Bitcoin exchange, crypto to crypto exchanges and and a mining pool. It favors those going into bitcoin professionally the opportunity to personalize their trading dashboards and margin trading.
3. Coinmama: This is another diversified broker platform that anyone can visit to purchase bitcoin or Ether using your credit card or cash via MoneyGram. It covers about 200 countries around the world, more than alot of Bitcoin/cryptocurrency exchanges platforms, though its mostly located in Israel. It has a higher buying limit set by the company, compared to other exchange platforms.
4. Coinbase: Being rated as the best option for first time buyers, Coinbase was founded in the year 2012, with a user friendly interface that makes it easy for anyone to buy Bitcoin, Litcoin or Ethereum. It is a digital currency wallet and platform where traders and merchants buy and sale using digital currencies. Coinbase gives users from the UK, Australia, the USA, Europe,Canada and Singapore to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, and ether with the use of either a bank account or credit card. A fee of 3.99 percent is charged when buying using a credit card and 1.49 percent when buying through bank transfer. It is a popular and well known trading platform because it easy to buy and secure digital currency.
5. Kraken: Kraken has been around the world for a long time and appears to be one of the most well run exchanges. It is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges platforms. Having been founded in the year 2011, it provides some legal compliance, reliability, high security environment and advanced order types like stop-loss orders. High liquidity, fast funding, low fees and margin trading, etc. If you plan on buying larger quantities of coins then Kraken will be a better option since the prices are very affordable.
6: CRYPTOPIA: This is a well-known name in the cryptocurrency market or platform, with a brand name “Cryptopia Limited”. They basically offer free wallet and a spot trading platform with many features for trading cryptocurrencies like Litecoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Cannabiscoin (CANN), Verge (XVG), Electroneum (ETN), DigiByte (DGB) etc. with trading fee of about 0.20% of the total BTC or crypto currency traded.
7. Bittrex: Being rated as one of the world’s largest top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges platform. Bittrex launched a new interface recently after using the same interface design for about three years. Bittrex cryptocurrency trading platform supports a good number of coins that other platforms support. It good volume across it’s pairs makes it ideal for small and large sellers and buyers.
8. IQ Option: Though not very popular, but it is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency platforms. It offers exchanges in all of the popular assets and up to 25 percent leverage, with historical quotes, and technical analysis across multiple platforms, a multi-chart layout, including desktop, mobile, and tablet. It also offers proper support which involves stock screeners, newsletters, calendars, market updates and volatility alerts.
9. Kucoin: Kucoin with Service Centers based in Hongkong, is observed to be one of best multi-cryptocurrency exchange and trading platform. It charges a flat fee of 0.1% per trade, providing applications available for Android and iOS. it also trade in coins such as NEO/BTC, BTC/LTC, CanYA (CAN/BTC), RaiBlocks (XRB/BTC), BTC/ETH, UTRUST (UTK/BTC), Red Pulse (RPX/BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH/BTC) etc.
10. Luno: Formerly referres to as Bitx, it is a platform that is similar to Coinbase. They provide wallets for their users, not only a platform for cryptocurrencies. They offer their services to over 43 countries across the globe. one can easily link his or her bank account with Luno to have an instant and seamless transactions and can also buy bitcoin in Luno with as little as 300 Naira and also engage in trading currency pair. In Nigeria, Luno account can be funded using Visa/MasterCard deposit, others include; SEPA Transfer, Inter-bank GIRO/IBFT, Bank Transfer, ATM Transfer, Cash deposit. N/B: One can deposit Bitcoin into Luno and make withdrawal with local currency.