How to Withdraw Money from SportyBet. SportyBet is another hyped Nigeria betting company after BetKing, owned by Sudeep Ramnani with the mission of making SportyBet the most used platform in Nigeria and out of the shores of Nigeria. The most amazing feature of SportyBet is that they have customized the platform to suit the users’ location.
Any user can view the looks and feels of SportyBet based on his location and that is cool. For instance, someone who uses rand or dollar in his country could easily select rand or dollar as currency. So, SportyBet studies each market, focus on what the local users want, and how often they want it. They use that information to build a product that delivers on that promise and offer much more.
SportyBet Nigeria came out as a result of a certain research that was conducted by some team that are into Research and Development team. There is no list of sport betting companies in Nigeria that can delist sportybet out of it. This is because it is listed as one of the best betting companies in Nigeria rated by its users.
Before we walk you through the steps on how to withdraw your money from SportyBet, it will be nice we put up an enlightened paragraph on how to register and deposit with sportybet.
Below are the step by step processes of registering with SportyBet;
- Simply go their website using this link https://www.sportybet.com
- Fill in the required information to include phone number and password to create an account, or log in via Facebook.
- You will receive a verification code via SMS. Please enter the received verification code and click on “Complete Registration”.
- You are ready to start playing! Please enter your username and password to log into your account.
How to Deposit into SportyBet account
To make deposits into your sportybet account is very simple. Without funds in your account, you cannot bet or place a bet online using your account.
Therefore to deposit money into your sportybet account, make use of M-pesa. Simply click on “Deposit” on the top-right coner above “My Account”. There are two possible options to make deposit into your sportybet account. There are;
- Online deposit
- The use of paybill
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Click “Top Up Now”, then enter your service PIN on your phone to authorize the transaction.
- Click “Completed” and it’s done!
The Use of PayBill
- Go to M-pesa menu.
- Select “Payment” services.
- Click on “Paybill”.
- Enter the Business Number as 202202.
- Enter the Account Number as SportyBet.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer to SPORTYBET account.
- Enter your M-pesa PIN and Confirm the request.
- You will shortly receive an SMS from M-pesa to confirm the transaction was successful.
Finally, we’re here on how to withdraw money from SportyBet. This is the most interesting part o this article.
- To withdraw your winnings, simply go to your Sportybet dashboard.
- Under “My Account” drop-down menu, click on “Withdraw”.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on “WITHDRAW”.
- Your winnings will be sent to your bank account right away after your confirmation.
NOTE: Your identity must be verified before you can Withdraw. This means that in order to withdraw your money from Sportybet you must verify your identity.
Be duly informed that withdrawals of fund from sportybet go along with chargers.
RELATED TOPICS TO READ